Ninth Presbyterian Church


This file appears in: Ninth Presbyterian Church
Ninth Presbyterian Church

The church was built at a cost of $4,500 and was dedicated on July 25, 1896, with representatives from the city's other Presbyterian congregations present to celebrate. The church had a 40-foot corner tower, stained glass windows and ornate woodwork.

Date: Approximately 1885

Image courtesy of Minnesota Historical Society


This file appears in: Ninth Presbyterian Church