The Congregation of the Russian Brotherhood, founded in 1886, is shown on the 1904 Sanborn map at 202 E. Fairfield Ave., with “Agudas Achim” in parentheses below the building name; on the 1939 revised Sanborn map it is located at 282-84 Texas Avenue. Texas Avenue no longer exists.
It’s possible that this was the “Texas Street Shul” mentioned in some of sources. Since various sources contradict where this congregation existed over time - some say on Kentucky Street, others on Texas Avenue and late E. Fairfield Ave - exact locations and information are difficult to determine.
The map location is approximate, as the address no longer exists.